Sunday, April 04, 2010

Still running....

While most of the MBA Applicants would have already zeroed in on the B Schools to apply for fall 2011, I am still running with my fall 2010 application process. To be more accurate, I am slated to give an interview this coming week and I am waiting for the final result of another school.

I know the competition is much tougher than the first round, but I do not have any other choice except to give my best. On the other hand, there have been so many months of MBA Application process that I find it hard to give my best. It has become a little "same thing, different day" kind of thing. Anyways, I am looking forward to overcome that feeling and try my best. Oops I said it again.

Having an offer in hand sometimes is very helpful. It may make you complacent but it also gives you the confidence. Another thing I am looking forward is to completing ahem actually start writing my scholarship essay for the school where I have been already admitted.

It becomes all the more difficult when IPL is going on and especially if RCB or MI are playing.

1 comment:

Ravi Shekhar said...

You will do really well. All the best.