Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A beautiful girl

Sometimes all it takes to remember a day is the face of a beautiful girl. And that some time was today for me. Since I had a long late night meeting scheduled, so I decided to grab some burger in the Forum mall near my office. I went along with my team mate and we ordered as per our tastes. There were only 2 seats available adjoining another table which had 1 girl and 2 of her friends (boys) sitting on it.
At first, I did not notice the girl. In fact, anyone there. Then I happened to see her when she got up to get something extra to eat. One of those rare moments when you just keep on seeing something for its sheer beauty. This was the moment. She wore a maroon salwar suit and maroon nail polish on her nails. She had beautiful eyes and was wearing fancy maroon slippers. I could hardly hear what she or her friends were talking about.
Anyways, with her face photographed in my mind, I return to my boring world of software projects, thinking about B School essays, B schools, writing Essays and occasionally playing guitar.

No comments: