Monday, October 12, 2009

Thank You Clearadmit

Last weekend, I got the following message on Facebook:


--------------------
Subject: Clear Admit Career Guide Winner!

Dear S,

Thank you for becoming a fan of Clear Admit on Facebook! You have been randomly selected to win a Clear Admit Career Guide of your choice! You may choose to receive any one of our five Career Guides, Consulting, Investment Banking, Entrepreneurship, Marketing, or Healthcare.

Once you have made your selection, please e-mail thisperson at clearadmit dot com with your choice!

Congratulations!
The Clear Admit Team
--------------------------

I was delighted and immediately emailed my choice to the concerned person.
And today I received my guide and am very excited about it since it has a few schools of my choice. It may turn out to be a life saver or a bonus type of thing.

No comments: