Thursday, August 27, 2009

Intellectual Atyachar

After writing so many essays, I have literally become frustrated. So, what now ? I was searching for some motivational videos on the internet and I actually found a very good movie scene that I will post in my next blog post. I was also listening to some songs and somehow I came with this:

Dedicated to the essays:

Shabdo ka hai dhoka ya hai koi bar...
tera intellectual atyachar....


(inspired by the song Emotional Atyachar Rock version from the movie Dev D)

2 comments:

Vishal said...

yeh aisehi logo ke chalte cat gmat...etc itna tough ho gaya hai....yeh log itna hi fundu essay likhte hai ki aaj kaal cat walo ne ..."Gaye hamari mata hai" per to essay likhne ke liye pochna hi band kar diya hai..

Saurabh said...

Arey kahi ho jaye..to gaye hamari mata hai par bhi essay likh dunga....

Ab to josh aagaya hai phirse....