Friday, August 28, 2009

TOEFL results out

Before going to sleep last night, I somehow remembered that I had given TOEFL almost 3 weeks back and the results should have been out. So, I thought I would give it another day and wait for an email in my inbox. To my surprise, even till now there was no email. I really do not know if they send a score report by email.

I decided to check the website and login into my account. The scores were available and I just wished that I could get at least 100. And yes I did get above 100. The score is 107 and I am delighted. On seeing the detailed results, I was somewhat bemused. I did very well in my speaking section and that was the section where I got the lowest marks. Huh...

Anyways, one hurdle gets out of my way and I feel a little relaxed now. The mounting essay pressure is not yet relieved. Next thing to do is to send my gmat and toefl scores to all the schools that I am applying.

2 comments:

Sumana Samuk said...

Congrats pal,

Somehow am completely convinced that the whole idea of TOEFL test is 'soft racism' what say?

-Sumana :)

Saurabh said...

I totally agree....

Universities should not ask for TOEFL if you have done your undergrads in English...I know some do not...but some do...

btw, good topic for a future post..