Sunday, August 16, 2009

The Reapplicant Essay - Profile Aaj Kal

I finally finished writing up my re-applicant essay for ISB. Although I have put it in exact 300 words, I am not very sure if it is fine. Although, there is almost one month to review and edit all my ISB essays, but the re-applicant one is the most daunting one. It is analogous to someone's profile Aaj Kal or rather Kal Aaj. My apologies for a very poor attempt at making a mockery of the "re-applicant essay".

I think I will have to dig one webinar from Accepted that focused on re-applicants. I would be really surprised if my essay has all the necessary ingredients that the webinar or the experts suggest. But all in all, ISB's "first draft" round is over. It may get revived if I come up with something for the optional essay.

If anyone reading this blog can give me tips on writing a re-applicant essay, it would be awesome.

Now, I would like to concentrate on HEC Paris, for which the deadline is almost a fortnight before ISB. I know I am talking crazy, but HEC's essays are similar to last year. Nothing new. So, some of the essays might remain same. For example: who do you admire the most and why? And some will definitely change. I dont know what I am gonna do with the recommendations. Might as well carry over my application to the second round.

No comments: