Wednesday, August 05, 2009

The journey begins

Its been a long time since I wrote a blog. I promised myself that I will be more regular, but somehow due to multiple reasons, I was not. I regret that a little bit, because blogs can really take you to places, albeit the chances are very rare. Coming to the post title "The journey begins", I wanted to indicate that my journey to applying for an MBA from some of the best schools in the world begins now.

I wanted to write regular blogs about my experience of applying to B schools since quite some time i.e. almost a year. The last year went through pretty fast and I did not get the time to apply to many schools and even did not apply to any school in the first round. So, I did not get the chance. But now, I really want to do it, want to write about the unique experiences that I would go through while applying to the best B schools. I want to win the Best Bloggers Award from ClearAdmit. OK, that was a joke. The real reason to start the so-called "MBA Blogging" is to get rid of the writers block. Somehow, today I found the time or the opportunity to put finger to key.

The season starts now and although its not very much alive, it still gives me that feeling to start preparing right now. Its partially alive because most of the US schools to which I am applying have not released their essays. While most of the European and Asian schools have released their essays.

I hope the season ends well this time :)

No comments: